Here is our rules of play so that everyone can enjoy Jollie’s Barn in a safe environment.
All customers purchasing a ticket are accepting the following terms & conditions.
Rules of Play
Jollie’s Barn staff help parents supervise the play equipment to help enhance the children’s enjoyment, however, this is not a replacement for parental supervision. Jollie’s Barn cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment or in or around the building.
- Visitors are asked to arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before the start of their booked session to allow for clean down time.
- Play time is restricted to 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- There may be rare occasions where opening times have to change. Every effort will be made via social media and the website to contact those affected.
- Customers who arrive after the start of their play session will still need to leave at the end of the session, irrespective of time spent at Jollie’s Barn.
- Jollie’s Barn reserves the right to close should there be a risk to the safety and security of visitors and staff.
- All children visiting Jollie’s Barn must be accompanied by an adult, (18 years+). Children must be supervised by a parent / carer at all times.
- Jollie’s Barn staff are not responsible for the supervision and behaviour of children. As such, parents/guardians must accept full responsibility for the supervision and behaviour of their child/children whilst at Jollie’s Barn.
- Any child or adult causing wilful damage will be liable to pay for any damage caused.
- We reserve the right to ask a person to leave.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated, and guilty parties may be asked to leave – please report any incidents to a member of staff.
- Aggressive behaviour or illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, must not visit Jollie’s Barn for 48 hours.
- Anybody with a contagious illness should not visit the Barn.
- Strictly NO smoking on Jollie’s Barn premises – this includes Electronic Cigarettes.
- No food, drink or chewing gum to be taken into the play area at any time.
- Only food/drink purchased on the premises can be consumed for the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
- No glassware to be taken into the play area
- Remove shoes before entering the play area – Socks must be worn on the play area at ALL TIMES. (These are available to purchase at the front desk).
- Arms and legs should be covered at all times when in the play area. Clothes with any loose ropes or cords should be removed.
- Remove all jewellery, badges, and other sharp objects.
- All Adults & Children should all wash their hands before entering and leaving the play areas.
- Leave all personal belongings with parents/guardians.
- Children who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care.
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, injuries, damage or theft on site of Jollie’s Barn.
- All accidents must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- Height restrictions are in place 148 cm maximum.
We ask that you do NOT attend Jollie’s Barn if :
- You or anyone in your party have had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your party have been in CONTACT with anyone who has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
This is to enable us to help stamp out the spread of COVID-19.
- If there is a wait to enter the reception, please queue in an orderly line keeping 2 metres apart where possible. If there seems to be a gathering of people already around the entrance, we advise waiting in your car until it clears.
- Please keep to the 2m distancing rule around the Barn where possible.
- Upon entry, all of your party will be temperature checked (via contactless thermometer) and if the temperature is over 38°, entry will be refused. (All staff will also be checked daily).
- -Upon entry, you will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands. A sink, soap and Sanitiser will be provided.
- When entering the Barn, you will be allocated a table. Please refrain from switching tables or joining another table who isn’t part of your original booking. Failure to follow this rule may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- We have provided a one-way system in place around the Barn wherever possible. Please adhere to this and encourage your children to follow this also.
- We ask that you and your children wash your hands regularly during your visit. There are multiple sanitising stations available along with soap and water.
- We encourage any person over the age of 10 to wear face coverings while entering and moving around in the Barn. Face coverings will be mandatory for adults entering the play structure unless they are exempt from wearing one.
(Facemasks are available to purchase from the Barn – please ask a staff member)
- Visitors can take photographs of their own children for personal, private, non-commercial purposes only.
- With consent, Jollie’s Barn may opt to share photographs of children playing on our website, social media or promotional materials.
- Jollie’s Barn Ltd operates a CCTV system inside and outside the premises for health, safety and security, day and night as well as to assist in identifying and prosecuting any offenders.
- You can contact us if there are any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Party Terms & Conditions
- At least ONE adult should be present for every FIVE children at the party.
- A £50 non refundable deposit is required before any booking is taken (£100 for private hire).
- Confirmation of numbers is required at least 48 hours prior to the party including a guestlist of the attendees. After your confirmation of numbers, this is the number you will be charged for.
- Parties are subject to a minimum number of 15 party guests (30 for private hire) – if these numbers are not reached you will be charged for the minimum full paying attendees.
- The Party room caters for a maximum 25 children and the Treehouse caters for a maximum of 30 children. There are alternative areas for larger parties – please discuss your needs when booking.
- Party times are available every day of the week.
- We politely request that guests do not arrive until 10 minutes before the allocated party time and vacate promptly at the end of the party to allow us time to service the area for the next guests.
- You have sole use of the party area for 1 hour and 50 minutes. During this time you will be allocated a party host. Their role is to ensure smooth running of your party, to serve food and drink to party guests, to arrange the cake and happy birthday song, to cut up the cake and to assist you.
- Please note we do not arrange any party games. If you require games please advise us when booking your event. (this is an optional add on)
- Any additional siblings accompanying party guests will be charged our normal entrance costs. For private hire siblings will be charged £6.95 this includes a meal deal.
- Please ensure you have read the Rules of Play both of which are displayed within Jollie’s Barn and on our website.
- We have a selection of characters that can attend your party charged at £10 for 10 minutes or we have a list of external companies for character visits. If you choose not to use ours or one of our recommended companies please ensure they have a valid DBS certificate & Public liability insurance that we need to see at least 24 hours prior to the party.
- If you have any issues during the party please let your party host or another member of staff know and we will endeavour to resolve this for you.
- Please ensure you complete your party review which you will receive via email following the party. This will enable us to keep improving the experience we offer.
Tickets, Transfers and Refunds
- All children playing at Jollie’s Barn must have a valid ticket for the session they are attending.
- The ticket price includes admission for one session.
- The ticket price excludes food and drink unless stated otherwise.
- Customers with pre-booked tickets are given priority entry. Entry cannot be guaranteed for visitors who have not booked.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to transfer your booking for any reason, 24 hours’ notice prior to the start time of the original pre-booked play session must be given. If you opt to transfer your booking, the new play session date must be within 2 weeks of the original pre-booked session.
- Jollie’s Barn reserves the right to update ticket prices.
- In circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel a booking. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as we become aware that this is necessary. A refund for the money paid will be issued within 14 days of cancellation.